Commitment to your privacy
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Dimensions Architecture Studio collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: Name and email address, if signing up for a newsletter
- Dimensions Architecture Studio tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Dimensions Architecture Studio does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
- Dimensions Architecture Studio sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Dimensions Architecture Studio with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Voluntarily sign up to receive a newsletter.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
Dimensions Architecture Studio collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with special offers on services we think you might like.
Dimensions Architecture Studio will not share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
Dimensions Architecture Studio securely stores your data at webflow.io.
Dimensions Architecture Studio would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Dimensions Architecture Studio from contacting you for marketing purposes r giving your data to other members of Dimensions Architecture Studio.
What are your data protection rights?
Dimensions Architecture Studio would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
You have the right to request Dimensions Architecture Studio for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification
You have the right to request that Dimensions Architecture Studio correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Dimensions Architecture Studio to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
You have the right to request that Dimensions Architecture Studio erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that Dimensions Architecture Studio restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to Dimensions Architecture Studio's processing f your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that Dimensions Architecture Studio transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Call us at: +1-206-659-9372
Or write to us: PO Box 46078, Seattle, WA 98146
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in (if this feature is offered)
- Understanding how you use our website
Dimensions Architecture Studio uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users. As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. Dimensions Architecture Studio never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners. When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don’t track which terms a particular user enters.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies re used.
Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to ur website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us: +1-425-827-9293
Or write to us at: 19730 64th Ave W Suite 201, Lynnwood WA 98036